I didn't take any pictures of them playing hockey. Jimmy was right in there with them too. Oh well.

I had to laugh 'cause we only put 1 candle on and he missed the first time! hahah So Jimmy says "ahhh 1 girlfriend. Who is it?" and all the boys chime in "Hannnnaahhh!" hahha We ask who Hannah is and the boys all say that she bugs him a lot so that means she MUST like him. hahahha seriously too funny!


Then things got a little crazy - it got to be who could make the biggest mess with the cupcake (some more than others haha).








Next came presents. It's so funny to watch 'cause they all crowd as tight as they can in to see.




Then they finished the party off with more dodgeball and another game of street hockey. It was the boys and Liv against Jimmy.

7 comments:
GREAT pictures! Looks like a fun party, I'm sure those boys were in heaven! Again, I want one of those cupcakes!
hahaha... sorry about the cupcakes. it looks like my boys started that one...
boys will be boys i guess ; )
happy birthday! looks like a fun party!
that looks like the best boys party. All the boys probably thought Austin had the coolest dad gettin in on all the action. cupcakes yummy
That looks like such a fun day! Man some of those pictures are going to be so great to have! wonder who will be friends for the long run?
Great pictures! Looks like everyone had a fun time! Those cupcakes look so yummy. I've seen rainbow cake but the cupcakes are way cute!
Love this! SO CUTE! I love the pics of all of 'da boys together. That will be fun when they are all older!
Post a Comment